Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Little Bit Closer...

Nothing profound or impressive to say today, not that any of my previous posts have contained such things... However, I am quite excited about the progress that we have made! I have been slacking in the update department, so I thought I would post some before and after pictures of what we have done to the interior. What you will not be able to see, and what I regretfully did not take any before, during or after pictures of is all the dried and cracked hoses, bad plumbing and the mess of wiring I had to go through and replace before any of the cosmetic changes. The REAL difference is below all the cushions. I should have made an instructional/how to video out of everything that we accomplished. I don't think that far ahead though. Anyway, take a look!





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! What a difference! You guys did a great job. I can't wait to see the outside!! Josiah says he wants to come over and see it. He's the only one who has been absent for every boat event we've attended. He's never seen in it!

    ReplyDelete